Founded in 1914 the club was originally established to cater for both coarse and game enthusiasts. The Club currently holds the rights to over 5 miles of fishing on the River Leadon, a small tributary of the Severn. From its source close to Bromyard at Acton Beauchamp the tiny Leadon meanders slowly through Herefordshire and Gloucestershire countryside joining the mighty Severn just above Gloucester at Over. Membership is made up of a small but enthusiastic group who are keen to see the club make it through to its centenary year in 2014 and beyond.  Interested in joining?  Contact Richard Mander on 07462 447208

Lassington chub
Durbridge Mill.jpg